Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to learn more about the educational opportunities available through Waldorf University.
- Learning Partner Scholarships: Waldorf University partners with numerous associations, companies, and organizations to provide these Learning Partners with a 10 percent tuition discount and a special scholarship program exclusively for Learning Partners. Applications are accepted year-round and there are 4 award period per year.
- AFSA Scholarships: Waldorf University is a proud partner with the Air Force Sergeants Association and offers several scholarships to AFSA members.
- Atlanta Fire Rescue Foundation Scholarship: Waldorf offers those employees of the Atlanta Fire Department the opportunity to apply for this annual scholarship to fund a degree related to fire or emergency services. Applications open April 1 and close on August 31.
- BCOC Chief Michael O'Neal Randolph Scholarship: The Black Chief Officers Committee and Waldorf University have partnered to present an annual scholarship to a BCOC member who exudes excellence in their community. Applications for this scholarship are to be submitted directly to the BCOC for selection. Applications are open from early January through Late March.
- Chantell Cooley Military Spouse Scholarship: Waldorf University honors the spouses of our service men and women by offering this annual scholarship. Applications open March 1 and close August 31.
- CSX Moving Forward Scholarship: This scholarship is awarded annually to CSX employees who are looking to progress in their career and want a degree to help them do just that. Applications open on May 1 and close on September 30.
- Delta Reach Scholarship: Each year Waldorf University grants one Delta Airlines employee a scholarship to the program of their choice to help their career take flight! Applications open on May 1 and close on November 30.
- Grace Darling Seibold Gold Star Mothers Scholarship: Waldorf University honors those who have made the ultimate sacrifice by offering an annual scholarship to members of American Gold Star Mothers (AGSM).
- Hero Behind the Hero Scholarship: 4 times a year Waldorf presents one spouse or child of a military service member and one spouse or child of a public service professional with a scholarship to attend Waldorf University.
- IAPFC Lt. Eric Hosette Memorial Scholarship: The Iowa Association of Professional Fire Chiefs and Waldorf University offer, annually, one scholarship to any active member in good standing of a State, County, Municipal, Community, Industrial, Tribal, or Federal Fire Department within the State of Iowa who has obtained a firefighter certification recognized by the Iowa Fire Service Training Bureau.
- John Thompson NSA Scholarship: Waldorf University and the National Sherriff's Association work together to provide the opportunity each year for one nominated member of the NSA to win a scholarship to further their education. Applications open on March 1 and close on October 31.
- Mississippi Fire Rescue Scholarship: Members of the Mississippi Association of Fire Chiefs are invited to apply for this annually awarded scholarship for a degree in Fire Science Administration, Emergency Management, or a related program, that will aid in the betterment of the employee's professional development. Applications open August 1 and close October 31.
Waldorf University is proud to partner with Scholarships America to provide educational opportunities for potential students across the country. As a member of the Scholarships America Tuition Reduction Network, offers discounts on our already low tuition rates to Scholarships America consumers.