Waldorf’s Learning Partner program allows organizations, governmental agencies, and corporate entities to partner with Waldorf University to provide employees and their families opportunities to achieve greatness through growth, both personally and professionally.
By becoming a Learning Partner, you can empower your employees through higher education at no cost to your organization. Waldorf University prides itself on being able to provide learners with certificate and degree programs structured to allow individuals to complete courses on their schedule.
Why Waldorf University?
- Waldorf University was founded in 1903 and is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, one of the premier accrediting bodies in the United States.
- We offer professional transcript evaluation for maximum credit transfers. You can see exactly where you or your employees are, and the roadmap to get you where you want to be.
- Our enrollment coordinators give students assistance in course selection and enrollment, every term, so you can be sure you or your employees are on the right path.
- Our staff checks in on students mid-courses to make sure they’re getting the support they need to succeed.
- Waldorf offers over 120 Associate, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degree programs so regardless of your employee’s or members goals, there’s a path for them.
- Textbooks are provided by a textbook grant for online students to minimize the per course expenses.
- There are no mandatory, hidden fees. The price you see is the price you pay for tuition.
- We’ve removed the standardized testing barrier to entry for online students.
- 8 week terms with 11 term start dates per year provides flexibility so you can get your degree on your schedule.
Why become a Learning Partner?
- Offering higher education opportunities as a benefit of employment empowers your staff or members to become lifelong learners, encouraging personal and professional growth.
- Several studies have shown corporate tuition assistance resulting in positive ROI from dramatically increased retention.
- Learning Partners receive a 10% tuition discount for their employees or members and their families from Waldorf University.
- At a certain level, Waldorf University will fund an annual scholarship for the Learning Partner to award to an employee or member. Waldorf University will host the scholarship application form, then vet applicants for their eligibility before forwarding candidates to the organization for final selection.
View a list of all Waldorf University Learning Partners. Interested in becoming a Waldorf University Learning Partner? Apply to become a learning partner.