Honoring Mothers of Fallen Heroes who continue the service of their sons and daughters.
Waldorf University is proud to support the American Gold Star Mothers (AGSM) through the Grace Darling Seibold Scholarship.
The scholarship will cover one online degree program (associate, bachelor's, or master's). The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to 60 semester hours or 36 consecutive months in the selected online degree program, whichever comes first. This scholarship covers tuition. Textbooks and fees will be the responsibility of the scholarship recipient.
- An AGSM member in good standing for the last two years and must retain membership while on scholarship
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin their coursework within 90 days of the date of the award
- Capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Remain in good standing with Waldorf throughout his or her degree program
- Must have a current application for admission to Waldorf University on file or be a current student.
Acceptable Verification Documentation Includes:
- Color photo of applicant's American Gold Star Mothers membership card and civilian photo ID.
Annually, the scholarship application will open on June 1. All applications, scholarship essays, and transcripts must be received no later than 11:45 p.m. on August 31. Applications and essays will be evaluated exclusively by the Waldorf University Scholarship Committee. The scholarship award presentation will coincide with the Gold Star Mother’s Day activities each September in the National Capitol Region (Washington, DC).
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about the educational opportunities available through Waldorf University, please call 877.267.2157.