December 2022 Mini-Term
- Information for current Waldorf Students enrolling in Mini-Term 3C23:
- Enrollment Dates: 9/21/2022 - 11/21/2022
- Term dates: 11/30/2022 - 12/27/2022
- Enroll in this Mini-Term by speaking with your academic advisor to verify you meet the eligibility requirements for this term, then call (1.800.292.1903 ext. 8696), email (email@example.com), or stop by the registrar's office to enroll!
- Information for students currently attending an outside institution enrolling in Mini-Term 3D23:
- Enrollment Dates: 9/21/2022 - 12/15/2022
- Term Dates: 12/14/2022 - 1/10/2023
- Please confirm with your advisor at your home institution that credit you receive from this course will transfer appropriately.
- Enroll in this Mini-Term by filling out the form below! An Enrollment Coordinator will contact you to walk you through next steps!
- Courses being offered for Mini-Terms 3C23 and 3D23:
- ART 1301 – Art Appreciation I
- BUS 2010 – Intro to Business
- BUS 3651 – Leadership
- HIS 1110 – American History I
- POL 1010 – American Government
- PSY 1010 – Intro to Psychology
- REL 2350 – Philosophy of World Religions
- SMT 2701 – Sociology of Sport
- SMT 2801 – Sport Public Relations and Promotions
- SOC 1010 – Intro to Sociology
What is a mini term?
A Mini-Term is a unique opportunity to participate in a compact, 4 week course offered to traditional college students during break. Mini-Term students do not have to attend Waldorf University during spring or fall terms to participate.
Textbooks and course materials are provided at no cost to the student and there is no set class time required. Students can login at times convenient to their own schedules.
All classes are offered completely online through Waldorf University. Students will need to ensure internet access over the entire term.
Why Take a Mini-Term?
- Gain credits from a Higher Learning Commission (HLC) accredited institution
- To work ahead in your field of study
- To lighten your future semester workloads
- To repeat course work for timely graduation
- To maintain athletic eligibility
Steps to register for Waldorf University Mini Term courses
- Submit an application for admission using the form below.
- Submit a transient letter from their parent institution. This letter should verify that the specific Waldorf course being taken will transfer back into their degree program. Normally this request should be on a university letterhead. However, since many institutions are currently closed, an e-mail from an advisor/counselor will be acceptable.
- Submit an enrollment form. A Waldorf admissions counselor will be available to assist with this process by phone. Students will have the availability to provide credit card information on the form or to the counselor.
Call 877-267-2157 to learn more more about Mini Terms or Apply Now!