Important Information Regarding your 1098-T
To access your 1098-T form online, please complete the following steps:
- Visit ECSI to search for your tax documents.
- Select "GO" under "I need my 1098-T Tuition Tax Statement"
- Under school name, type “Waldorf University.” Then select it in the dropdown before clicking “Submit.”
- Key your first name, last name, social security number and zip code.
- Verify your identity by checking the box for “I’m not a robot” box.
- Click “Continue.”
- Locate the “Your Tax Statement” page. Click the plus sign near the 1098-T statement.
- Click “View/Print Statement.” (You must turn off your pop-up blocker to view and print the tax form.)
If you have questions on how to retrieve your 1098-T statement, please email WAL-StudentAccounts@waldorf.edu. If you have questions regarding your 1098-T statement, please call 641-585-8135. Sara Poppy will answer your questions.