Waldorf University is proud to partner with Art of Education University to provide exceptional higher education opportunities for Art Education students across the country.
The joint Pathway
As a student of Art of Education University, you can transfer your Art of Education University earned credits with ease and complete your degree with us, earning a regionally accredited Master's of Education in Teaching and Learning with a focus on Art Education.
- Step 1: You begin down this path by taking 18 art-education focused graduate credit hours at Art of Education University.
- Step 2: Apply to Waldorf University for the Masters of Education in Teaching and Learning. Our team of admissions counselors will review your transcripts and apply all applicable credits to your degree path.
- Step 3: You'll complete your Master's degree with us by taking your final 18 credit hours!
In addition to the opportunity to transfer credits, Art of Education University students receive a discount on tuition to Waldorf University!
Waldorf University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), which is the regional accrediting agency for colleges and universities located in the Midwest region of the United States. Many states require Educators to receive their degree from a Regionally accredited University to qualify for various promotions or other benefits.
Waldorf University values the unique educational opportunities provided by Art of Education University and we believe the education you receive from that institution is exemplary. This partnership allows us to accept your credits as transfer credits so you, as a student, get the best of both worlds - art focused education and a regionally accredited Master's degree.
Waldorf for the Win
- Waldorf University offers a Student-focused approach to higher learning.
- Course structure of online programs was developed for students balancing higher education with work and life.
- No standardized testing is required for online students.
- Textbooks are electronic and paid for in full by the textbook grant.
- Continuous support offered throughout the student journey.
- Waldorf believes strongly in transparency, so there are no hidden or surprise mandatory fees for students.
- Waldorf was founded in 1903, so we have over 100 years experience serving students.
- Waldorf is proud to offer some of the most affordable tuition rates in the country.
- Waldorf University understands the need for flexibility, so we offer 8 week courses with 11 term start dates per year.
Have questions about Waldorf University and this partnership? Reach out to Caleb Leisenring at email@example.com or call 251-385-6117. For more information about curriculum, email Dr. Freda Braddock.
Ready to become a Waldorf Warrior? Apply Now!
Been accepted and ready to start your first course? Enroll Now!