Students and alumni like yourselves who share their educational journey with friends and family are an important part of why people choose Waldorf University as their educational partner. Additionally, your support allows us to offer better resources, a larger diversity of programs and more staff to accommodate your educational needs and desires.
When you refer a friend, family member, or colleague to Waldorf University you’re helping contribute not only to their personal and professional growth, but to the growing history and legacy of Waldorf.
Since 1903, Waldorf has proudly provided world class education. Now, coming into our 120th year, Waldorf University has established over 120 fully online programs in addition to those offered on our campus in Forest City, Iowa. The expansion of our online programs provides students across the world access to high-quality, affordable degrees tailored to their professional interests and needs.
Share the name and email address of a friend, family member or coworker who would be interested in learning more information about Waldorf and you can start earning rewards!
How does it work?
- Step 1. Use the form at the bottom of this page to submit information about your referral.
- Step 2. An Admissions Coordinator will reach out to them and help them get applied, transcripts evaluated, and enrolled at Waldorf University so that, too, can achieve their higher education goals.
- You get notified your referral has enrolled in classes and start receiving Thank You gifts from Waldorf!
We know the true reward is seeing your referral thrive in a flexible and supportive higher learning environment, but that doesn't mean we don't want to thank you!
Our gift levels are as follows:
- Apprentice I
- 2 new enrollments | Waldorf University Gift Box
- Apprentice II
- 4 new enrollments | Waldorf University Branded Mug
- 8 new enrollment | Signed Waldorf Souvenir
- Royal Warrior
- 10 new enrollments | Waldorf University Bookstore Gift Certificate
- Warrior Captain
- 15 new enrollments | Personal Letter from the Waldorf University President
- Warrior Ambassador
- 25 new enrollments |Warrior Spotlight: "Why Waldorf; My Journey"