This program is available online only.
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Global Leadership
- Health Care Management
- Leadership Communication
- Occupational Safety and Health
B.A.S. Degree Requirements
- Completion of the B.A.S. core curriculum (30 Credits)
- Completion of the required courses in a major field (30 Credits)
- Completion of additional courses (including any supported courses required by the major in other departments) to a total of 120 credits depending on the major
- A grade of C or higher in all coursework in the major and, if applicable, in the concentration(s)
- 2.00 cumulative grade point average for work completed at Waldorf (Some majors may require a cumulative GPA higher than a 2.00)
- Minimum of 30 upper-division credit hours
Review the complete list of core requirements for this program.
*Any Waldorf courses may be selected from the catalog and course schedule to be used as electives, provided that they are not used to satisfy other program requirements. The following are sample electives. The concentration options listed above may also be used toward elective credits.
View gainful employment information including cost of attendance, on-time graduation rates, occupational opportunities, median student loan debt, and other information about this program.
For information on all Waldorf programs, visit our gainful employment disclosure page.