Waldorf’s Bachelor of Applied Science in business administration provides a comprehensive background in functional business areas including accounting, management and marketing.
Project Management Concentration
The concentration in project management introduces students to the project management process framework and provides the tools to understand, design and apply systematic project management processes. This degree is designed for professionals who seek to enhance their ability to motivate people, integrate complex projects, and achieve cost-effective results. The featured courses include subjects such as the management of resources, the distribution of goods and services to consumers, and the study of problem solving from distinct perspectives.
Estimated time to complete this bachelor’s degree program is four years with full-time enrollment.
This program is available online only.
B.A.S. Degree Requirements
- Completion of the B.A.S. core curriculum (30 Credits)
- Completion of the required courses in a major field (30 Credits)
- Completion of additional courses (including any supported courses required by the major in other departments) to a total of 120 credits depending on the major
- A grade of C or higher in all coursework in the major and, if applicable, in the concentration(s)
- 2.00 cumulative grade point average for work completed at Waldorf (Some majors may require a cumulative GPA higher than a 2.00)
- Minimum of 30 upper-division credit hours
Review the complete list of core requirements for this program.
|Remaining Professional Electives||48|
|BUS||3710||Introduction to Project Management||3|
|BUS||3720||Project Management Overview||3|
|BUS||4851||Production and Operations Management||3|
|Total Concentration Credit Hours:||12|