Gain an edge in today’s increasingly competitive business environment with a Bachelor of Applied Science in Business Administration from Waldorf University. Topics covered include principles of management; production and operations management; organizational theory and behavior; international business; business law; money and banking; insurance/accounting systems; and more.
Estimated time of completion of this program is 4 years for full-time students.
This program is available online only.
- Health Care Management
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Industrial Organizational Psychology
B.A.S. Degree Requirements
- Completion of the B.A.S. core curriculum (30 Credits)
- Completion of the required courses in a major field (30 Credits)
- Completion of additional courses (including any supported courses required by the major in other departments) to a total of 120 credits depending on the major
- A grade of C or higher in all coursework in the major and, if applicable, in the concentration(s)
- 2.00 cumulative grade point average for work completed at Waldorf (Some majors may require a cumulative GPA higher than a 2.00)
- Minimum of 30 upper-division credit hours
Review the complete list of core requirements for this program.
|BUS||2201||Principles of Accounting||3|
|BUS||3201||Principles of Marketing||3|
|BUS||3352||Human Resource Management||3|
|BUS||3451||Organizational Theory and Leadership||3|
|BUS||4951||Business Policy and Strategic Management||3|
|REL||4035||Life, Meaning, and Vocation||3|
|BUS||2010||Introduction to Business||3|
|BUS||3551||Information Systems Management**||3|
|BUS||3826||Managerial Decision Making||3|
|BUS||4601||Recruitment and Staffing||3|
|BUS||4851||Production and Operations Management||3|
|ECO||2501||Principles of Microeconomics**||3|
*Any Waldorf courses may be selected from the catalog and course schedule to be used as electives, provided that they are not used to satisfy other program requirements. The provided are sample electives. The concentration options listed above may also be used toward elective credits.
**BUS 3551 and ECO 2501 are strongly recommended for the B.A.S. in Business Administration.