Waldorf’s Bachelor of Applied Science degree in Organizational Leadership combines a unique blend of leadership strategy and the flexibility to choose from a full slate of concentration options, each focused on real-world leadership applications. Concentrations range from industry-related areas to applied leadership specialties. With this program’s comprehensive leadership foundation coupled with applied concentrations, the bachelor’s degree in Organizational Leadership is a versatile program that provides strong preparation for a variety of careers.
Global Leadership Concentration
Develop skills for leading strong organization performance in today’s global environment. Through Waldorf’s Global Leadership concentration, you will learn global decision-making strategies and the art of effective leadership of cross-cultural teams. Specifically, you will learn how to create a team environment to promote active communication and collaboration, leveraging the talent of people from diverse cultures and impacting the organization’s bottom line.
Estimated time to complete this bachelor’s degree program is four years with full-time enrollment.
This program is available online only.
B.A.S. Degree Requirements
- Completion of the B.A.S. core curriculum (30 Credits)
- Completion of the required courses in a major field (30 Credits)
- Completion of additional courses (including any supported courses required by the major in other departments) to a total of 120 credits depending on the major
- A grade of C or higher in all coursework in the major and, if applicable, in the concentration(s)
- 2.00 cumulative grade point average for work completed at Waldorf (Some majors may require a cumulative GPA higher than a 2.00)
- Minimum of 30 upper-division credit hours
Review the complete list of core requirements for this program.
|Remaining Professional Electives||48|
|ORG||4800||Leading Virtual Teams||3|
|Choose two from the following:|
|BUS||4951||Business Policy and Strategic Management||3|
|SOC||2010||Survey of Global Societies and Cultural Geography||3|
|SPN||1010||Introduction to Spanish||3|
|Total Concentration Credit Hours:||12|